Sign in to follow this  
tribetype40

CAM POSITION SENDER RING

WOW, first post for quite a while! I have finally got back around to playing with the Corrado! harrah

Could anyone with access to EKTA help me out please? I need the part number for the above part. Its the sender ring that mounts on the the end of the camshaft.

Cheers

Doug

PS also if anyone has an early 24v cam cover I need one of those....

nice one, cheers

I called into the stealers on the way home tonight and they seamed to list two numbers and needed my vin (seams dealers cant go to the loo without a vin!) does anyone know what the difference is?

There is two numbers, the first number is for the distributor coupling and the secon for the CPS. It states that the CPS is for F 50-P-009 001>> and the distributor type coupling for earlier numbers.

ok I see. so all the later cars with coil packs have this later number as the other one is only distrubuter cars?

You would have thought the dopey dealler would have been able to tell me that! anyway thanks for the help I will get about ordering one.

Cheers