Sign in to follow this  
blenkj

banding steels

:help: just got a set of 16' steelies there only 6.5' wide and i want to get them banded anyone got any links or numbers im in notts/south yorkshire area. thanks :help:

These guys come highly reccomended "lilfuzzer" on here had his done there & they are great!

as they are relocating id give them some time to reply........ or ill ask if he has a number for them if you like (of course if they are moving this may be of little use now) :)

:help: just got a set of 16' steelies there only 6.5' wide and i want to get them banded anyone got any links or numbers im in notts/south yorkshire area. thanks :help:

Here is some pics of mine got my arches rolled while I was dropping the wheels off. Had good crack with them all and they were very helpful.

I'll pm the number I had for him was a mobile and from last year might help though

sorry lads its just been manic moving. I will reply to all emails later this evening but if you want to give me a shout my number is 07590 559202

Cheers

sorry lads its just been manic moving. I will reply to all emails later this evening but if you want to give me a shout my number is 07590 559202

Cheers

Where you moving to kris? :wave:

i shall also be one to vouch for kris. spot on bloke and made a really good job of mine, had all 4 arches rolled and wasnt put off by a spot of rain! lol

Pics from where we went :)

S7001120.jpg

S7001121.jpg

S7001122.jpg

then the finished result :)

S7001125.jpg

now then matey!! i remember that day oh so well. a bit oh rain . . . pah it looked cool when it was sat on the modernlines

Always happy to help, rolling arches is so theraputic :lol: :lol:

You need some steelies Phil :D

Check in the for sale bit put my 15" ones up for sale :shock:

Here is some pics of mine got my arches rolled while I was dropping the wheels off. Had good crack with them all and they were very helpful.

I'll pm the number I had for him was a mobile and from last year might help though

i think i spoke to you at leeds vw show about banding wheels wasnt in my car tho it had just failed mot. :( cris has got wheels now and is rolling arches next weekend hopfuly. :D thanks i will get some pics up when its all done.

i think i spoke to you at leeds vw show about banding wheels wasnt in my car tho it had just failed mot. :( cris has got wheels now and is rolling arches next weekend hopfuly. :D thanks i will get some pics up when its all done.

Nice one mate! Glad you got hold of Kris.

Ah sorry mega hangover that day, was good speaking to you though.

What colour you going for?

having them 8' and 9's. probably get them done in gloss black, mite get them powder coated, know ne good powder coaters?????

Yeah got mine done gloss black got them back pretty quickly too only problem is they are in Sunderland so postage will be steep! But could try and sort it for youor if your wish let me know!

Oh and dont know wether the pic worked after coating cause that will give you some idea