Sign in to follow this  
fullpint

NISSAN GT-R,,,,,,,Love-it..

Ok I know its a Jap car but these are just awesome...

This is a customer of ours, as you can see its sitting on a set of our carbon wheels..

BTW do I need to re-size my pics since they dont seem to show the right side :confused4:

Nissan_GTR_32.jpg

Nissan_GTR_6.jpg

Absolutely awsome car with all the latest technology including playstation graphics on the dash.

A worthy conclusion to all the Nissan sports cars that have gone before such as the 240, 280, 200sx, 180sx, 300zx, all the Skyline models and the awsome 350Z.

Those wheels look spot on the GTR! What are they? What sort of weight saving over the originals do they offer???

Those wheels look spot on the GTR! What are they? What sort of weight saving over the originals do they offer???

They are Dymag wheels mate.. Carbon fibre rim with a forged 9 spoke centre mounted in them..Weight saving is massive over stock wheels..And i expect the stock wheel would cost you just as much.......

They are Dymag wheels mate.. Carbon fibre rim with a forged 9 spoke centre mounted in them..Weight saving is massive over stock wheels..And i expect the stock wheel would cost you just as much.......

Come on then how much :D £1000 a wheel? Do you do them in a 5/100 16 inch? LOL

An 18 x 8 retails at about 1,250 each plus vat....18 x 8 being the smallest we do, going up to 22 x 10, widest wheel comes in an 18''x 13''wide..Also offer 19's and 21's..

We do a cast magnesium 16'' wheel which is about 660 quid each..They use these on the Ariel Atom with 15's on the front end..

Just out of interest, what sort of wheel weight are we talking here?

Oh, and the Skyline looks awesome. I'm not normally a fan of Jap cars, but by Christ I'd have one of them :afro: