Sign in to follow this  
mattcorradowirral

fog light and horn fault

anyone got ne ideas when me batt went dead i recharged it but now when i put me fog lights on the horn beeps lol :confused4: any one had this fault b4 or could it be the damp weater as my car was stud up over xmas,cheers all..

how olds the battery? sounds like the extra power of the fog lights is too much and thus causing the alarm to beep the horn? or i could be totally wrong!

Im just thinking its an alarm fault as if there isnt enough power in the battery to power the alarm properly the horn will beep. Have you got an alarm?

have you not been at the wiring? as the fog and horn plugs are easy to get wrong way round.

Definately check on the plugs mate - that has happened to me before. Hit my horn and the foglights went on, switched the foglights on and the horn sounded.

have you not been at the wiring? as the fog and horn plugs are easy to get wrong way round.

Definately check on the plugs mate - that has happened to me before. Hit my horn and the foglights went on, switched the foglights on and the horn sounded.

yea thats what its doin it mad init lol,will check at weekend.hopefully its somefin simple cheers for all ur help guys..

That's just about the funniest thing I've read for a while, it really tickled my fancy. :lol: