InteriorWeb.gif

ChargerWeb.gif

SeatsWeb.gif

1990 VW Golf GTi 1.8 8V

BlueGTi.gif

Mk1 Golf 2.0 16V Trax Car

TraxCar.jpg

blimey mate, got a generation of VW's there.... :D

very nice, the G60 with them BBS's on will look lovely!!!

Sweet mate!

How come your G60 has not got big wide arches like the others???

She does indeedy..... must be the angle of the piccies :)

Cheers for the compliments guys...... i nearly bought a mint 30,000 miler G60 Corrado 3 years ago.... but the way things happened... it didnt happen :wink: Im sure i'll own one in time ( to add to my collection :wink: )

Here is my G60 in our local VW Showroom for the launch of the Mk5 Golf..... she polished up not too bad at all :wink: :D

G9.jpg

G4.jpg

G2.jpg

Gotta love those steel wheels :wink: only people with proper taste can appreciate 'em :D Sweet collection mate. One day... one day

ooooohhhhh.......... very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very NICE

MKII G60....

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lovely cars...

whats with the amazing lack of boot space in the bora???

and why SI VWW on the boot lid aswell as the reg plate?

The Bora has a 1000W 15" Rockford DVC and amp tucked in behind the boot partition..... it used to be center peice of my Mk2 GTi boot build... the sub box completely filling the boot of the Mk2, and weighing approx 10 stone!!! but the Bora swallowed it up no probs... and still left me a bit of bootspace :D Went for the subtle approach for the Bora this time and decided to hide all the gear.

The badging..... well, i always like to have unique badging on my cars :D

Gotta love those steel wheels :wink: only people with proper taste can appreciate 'em :D Sweet collection mate. One day... one day

The steelies are a very smart rim, arent they, though they do look a bit lost under the wide arches of the Golf...... looking forward to the day i can find time to recondition my splitties and fit them :)

Spent a few hours at the weekend on the G60.... the steering column felt a bit loose, so stripped everything down and tightened all the column and steering lock bolts.... it feels as tight as the Bora now :).... and while everything was apart, gave behind the dash a little clean too, and installed my Pioneer head unit along with Kenwood dash and Rockford door speakers with competition grade silver cabling behind the dash..... still have to run cabling down the back for the CD changer, amp and rear speakers, but that can wait for another day ;)

Then put everything back together and fitted my trusted Momo wheel and new anniversary gear knob :D God, i want to drive it so much!!!! LOL

G60Int.gif

Have decided that im going to recondition my rims like this....

G60_OZSplits.gif

Though i dont know now weather to get crystal headlamps or smoked cross-hair? decisions decisions......

Nice little fleet youve got going on there Si 8)

I will answer Pete's Q to put him out of his misery, as I may be wrong but I dont think anyone got back to him over the arch issue :D

Si's Golf is a G60 and not the G60 Rallyee which is the 4wd version with the square boxed out arches. :wink:

The g60 edition ones like Si's one have got slightly deeper wheel arch trims than the standard mk2 Gti but its quite a subtle difference and one that is not always apparent from pics.

Correct me if the tree im barking up is the wrong one but I hope that clears that one up for you pete? 8)

Just need you to find yourself a nice little corrado now Si to finish that lot off! :lol: