Sign in to follow this  
Pau1

In-Pro Rear Lights

For those people with the In-Pro lights. How are they looking now that you've had them a while and does the plastic/crome surround start to fall apart? Also does anybody have or know of any pictures of the red and clear ones on a white car? They look great on dark coloured Corrados but I don't know what they'd look like on mine. TIA

Pau1

Strange thing.I've had mine for about 2 months now and i thought that they looked better on a lighter coloured car.(mines maroon,or bordeux pearl mettalic if you want to be posh!)No theres no sign of the chrome work coming apart yet and I'd swear that they are brighter than OEM taillights as well. :?

Cheers Blown,

How much north of Scotland are you? Do you have any pictures of your car anyway?

Pau1

Do you have any pictures of your car anyway?

I'd appreciate seeing a picture too because sounds like I've got the same colour as Blown's Corrado and I'm thinking about getting Red/Clear In-Pros.

Andy

i have red/white in-pro's on my white 16v. unfortunately i am useless with a computer. if one of you guys wants to give me a tutorial i will gladly post some pics.

jim

C6 SVR Would i be right if I assumed you've bought Paul Harringtons old car?

Jim Do you have any pictures of your car on computer. If you are having trouble, you could send them direct to my email and I could post them up for you. Have you tried to post pictures up before? To do it hit the post reply button, write a message, click Add an Attachment, a new screen will appear, click the Browse... button, select you're jpg, then hit the Add Attachment button at the bottom. Once it's uploaded thats it, just hit post reply and you're away. BTW Is that a picture of your C in PVW a month ago?

Pau1

Well I've taken the plunge and bought some red/clear ones (http://www.inpro.us) from Awesome GTI. I probably paid over the odds for them (£290 inc VAT & Next day delivery) but I've had previous mail order experience with them and they're great.

Venom advertise them on an Ice Grey Violet car (same as mine) and they look fantastic. Will post up pics this weekend if I get round to fitting them.

I take it orange bulbs aren't included in the kit? still, Halfords do them for a couple of quid, so no biggy.

Kev

I take it orange bulbs aren't included in the kit? still, Halfords do them for a couple of quid, so no biggy.

They should do... if not, you could always try some silver fusion ones. Quite funky.

Silver fusion?? Jees I've been out of the scene too long!

Where can I get these? I take it they are siver coloured as to not upset the clear look too much?

Cheers

Kev

Click on the bit that says silver fusion m8.... :lol:

C6 SVR Would i be right if I assumed you've bought Paul Harringtons old car?

Yes, you're right!

The only photos I have are the one's that appeared in PVW in July '02 and they're too big to upload.

I will post some pictures when I get organised.

Ay that's the very car! God I can't believe a difference that makes to the rump!

Why does the left hand cluster group never align properly??? I've noticed that on a lot of Corrados, mine included!! I've played around the rubbers stops and the latch but I just can't get that inner set to line up 100%! Time to get the dremel out!!

Anyway, awesome delivered mine today as promised but unfortunately they sent the clear ones by mistake, and not those in the picture. Still, I gave them the once over and construction is not up to OE Hella standards, but it's pretty good though.

Will be getting the proper 'M3' ones on Tuesday.

Cheers

Kev

I've just seen the new In-Pro Smoked Clear Rear clusters for sale on Ebay now!

Don't suppose you could post a link to them on ebay could you?? Can't find them... :?

Also, if anyone's considering bidding on them, or anything Corrado wise, it might be an idea to post up here so two people from the forum don't unnecesarily push the price up....

Ack - I hate you lot. Every time I think the 'got to have' list for my car is stabilised you go and throw up something else I can't live without. :mad:

Now I just have to decide whether white or clear would look better on my car (probably clear I think). Its lucky I don't have any cash right now I guess!

Some nice looking cars though!

Cheers Blown,

How much north of Scotland are you? Do you have any pictures of your car anyway?

Pau1

Sorry I completly forgot about putting this post in! :oops: :roll:

I'm in Orkney and no I don't have any pictures yet but hoping to get some as soon as I get hold of a digital camera.

C6svr if you still want to see the clusters,I could e-mail you with the pics when I get them. 8)

Just thought I'd give this a try!

Right here goes........

Sorry about the quality,it's a cheap camera! :oops: :silly: