Sign in to follow this  
themattjanes

My new VR6 Storm

My latest flame....hasn't had a proper wax yet but still looking pretty fine. 1995 VR6 Storm in Mystic Blue, 95k miles. No mods. And won't be getting any. :nono:

Will post some better pics when the light is better.

Cheers peeps

Out of interest mate, what did you pay for her?! There's another thread on here debating that very issue! battling with the standard Vs modded issue myself. Reversible mods seem the way to go on Storms!

That's a nice looking Storm, must have been well cared for. I'm sure it will bring you a lot of enjoyment.

You'll notice you get a lot more attention with it than you do in your Golf. It's amazing how often people will come up to you and comment on how nice your car is. :D

Have fun!

Looks very nice indeed!!

Interior looks lovely but will people please stop putting up pics of cars with leather interiors, its making me really really want leather!!

Looks nice, fair play for you for wanting to keep it standard, there arent many who can resist tampering with these cars..

Wipers, plates and the badges are on back to front on the rear panel..

Compared to some though, its extremely standard..

....and aftermarket head unit (closet modder) No seriously looks a nice clean car, stock is perhaps the way to go (lowered suspension is however reversible and makes a car twice as cool LOL)

Ah yes, I wasn't counting those little changes :lol: I noticed the rear badges being the other way around to some. I assume the alternative way around is standard? Since mine is unique then, it's got to be worth another grand hasn't it? :grin:

It's running superbly after a visit to Cornelius at GAE in Portsmouth. He seriously knows his stuff. He's taking another look tomorrow since I think I need a new rear shock. Other than that, everything's in fine and working order. Wonder how long that'll last?

Lovely clean example youve got, when i got mine i said the exact same about the mods :D , you'll change your mind!!! :lol: