Sign in to follow this  
MattWilde

Corrado Width

I've been looking at houses the past few weeks and without the C I can't visualise garage space very well. There seems to be a difference in width between garges built in the 80's and 90's and the newer garage doors. I've measured a new garage door and it came up at 83''. I have looked on the internet and have found sites saying the C is either 66'' or 70'' so I was wondering if someone would mind measuring the width of their C from wing mirror tip to tip and with them pushed against the body work so i can feel confident mine will fit.

Sorry for the long way of asking a short question and thanks for help in advance :salute:

Why would the Vr6 be over 10cm wider at the wingmirrors?!?

Yup, it has a wider wheelbase, and slightly wider front wings than the early spec cars. But aren't the shell + doors + wingmirrors the same => exactly the same width? :scratch:

Here's some dimensions for you, admitted from the 1994 spec. Width not counting mirrors is 1690mm or 66 1/2 inches for those not yet in 20th century. If you're looking at newer houses, check to length of the garage too as they seem to be built these days for the small cars that are no longer manufactured!