Sign in to follow this  
a98pmalcolm

GETTING HOT?

hay guys, today my G60 was getting hot rather quick! and is sounding quite sloppy during idle! its never really done this after the engine rebuild and the thousands i spent on it! the coolent is little bit brown, which im changing at the end of the month when i put my lightened flywheel, organic clutch, new oil pump and race spec spark plugs.

Any ideas on what the problem is? And if you think the work i do in 2 weeks will help?

Thanks as always

Paul x

havent checked if the fan kick in or not! but its mainly slow driving and stand stills! but if i put my foot down and go like 60 MPH+ the car begins to cool down, but thats what we would expect when the coolent is flowng faster! i will change the thermostat tomorow and flush the system and renew the anti freeze aswell!

hi siman good to hear from you buddy! beleive it or not im goin management lol getting my mate at backdraft motorsport to hook me up there pretty good there! i cant remember what brand though, not emerold like kevin at jabba said...even though i have high trust in him and the rest at jabba im passing my car onto some other people for now!

Thanks

Paul x

How hot are you talking?

I only went Haltech cos it was too cheap not to at the time, cant fault it though suits me perfectly lol.