Sign in to follow this  
paulg60

chip & pulley ?

if i buy a sns chip & 68 mm pulley can i fit it myself or does it need setting up after i.e timing,fuel. also how much extra bhp am i looking to get, the charger is jabba stage 4. thanks :roll:

SNS chip will require 3.5bar (uprated) fuel pressure regulator. I would suggest that you have the car professionally set-up when you fit the parts. You'll also need a shorter poly v-belt.

IMO - Jabba stage 4 chargers don't really give too much more power than standard.

send the charger down to G-werks man, if u check some of the posts on here quite a few chaps are unhappy with jabba's work and than cross reference that with G-werks work.......i havent heard any complaints

if u check some of the posts on here quite a few chaps are unhappy with jabba's work

Hence Jabba's very deliberate omission from our "recommended garages" section :wink:

Agree with FurkiG60, apart from getting your charger rebuilt(R1 I recommended), you will get an excellent service from Darren at G-Werks. I have the proof of the pudding(no pun intended!).

Baz.

you sould really be getting some thing like 20-30 bhp with a chip and pulley have it set up right though :) like stevemac says stage 4 on its own does'nt do much to the power :)