Sign in to follow this  
jonybravo

Bodykit

Hi All,

I'm a new member, I'll be picking up my Corrado next weekend, i bought it as a 2nd car as the mileage was creeping up on my other car. My plan is to gradually modify it. I was wondering if anyone on here has fitted a body kit, and whether they have any pictures,

cheers

have a look through my build thread, when i got my first one it had a rieger body kit. it was awfull :pukeright: and completely ruined the look of the car.

in my personal opinion corrado's look great as they are, any kind of bodykit just ruins them if you ask me...

just my 2p.

Yeah the only problem with Rado's is they look too darn good to start with! Therefore you dont get much chance to tinker with them LOL

Probably best off putting the money towards some really good suspension and tasty lookin wheels :norty:

Again in my humble opinion....

Afraid bodykits don't get a whole lot of love around here. Over the years a few folks have changed the front bumper and put some sideskirts on but not much more adventurous than that really. There are a few body kitted cars on the forum though so get looking through the members gallery :)

cheers for the responses guys, it already has alloys and an exhaust, but the ride height will need sorting asap, it looks like an 'all road' corrado at the moment!

Which brings me to my next question, how low to go, without having problems with the bumper scraping

I was thinking a drop of 40mm?

If you wanna see some epic fail bodykits, check out some of these from Germany last year. :pukeright:

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

All kinds of wrong going on there!

cheers for the responses guys, it already has alloys and an exhaust, but the ride height will need sorting asap, it looks like an 'all road' corrado at the moment!

Which brings me to my next question, how low to go, without having problems with the bumper scraping

I was thinking a drop of 40mm?

40mm should be fine.

Get some decent coilovers though and you can experiment until the moo cows come home :grin: