Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Corrado's suck so got a new daily....

How come you've had enough of the rad?

Am i the only one thats had no problems with one.....then again I've only had it since december...

Oh dear, now you've done it..... :nono:

Si, I totally agree about running a highly tuned car everyday (not that I have personal experience), it can cost a fortune to keep them on the road. Even just up rating brakes etc will dramitcally increase running costs for a car that DOESN'T break down :lol:

Not really had any feelings about the old TT. My Mum has one, 225 facelift in Misano red, nice car, goes well, looks the part and to be fair, not a bad daily! It's much better than my daily anyway.... :(

Lol now its going to break now you said the reliable word :lol:

I like the Misano Red's too they are very nice.

You're right, they do feel special from the inside..... but not from the outside cause they're too common. The dreadful MK4 Golf steering unfortunately ruins an otherwise OKish car for me.

You're also right, Corrados do suck :D

I love it inside but not enough to put the dash in another car. Compared to the current steering on my Corrado it is out of this world on the TT although i have read it can be made better but for got whats needed R32 stuff but what?

I think its just turbo'd Corrado's that suck, the highs are very high and the lows could not get any lower...

Expect Si to be running about 2hrs late now he has to decide what shirt is suiutable for the occasion he's leaving for in his TT! :lol:

Good daily and at least it's stayin in stable... and not some frog-box/oil-burner/Essex Engineered POS! :cuckoo:

I give you 2 months to break it, sorry Tune it! :lol:

:clap: :lol:

Well from what i have read on TT Forum these have quite the common fault issues like a Corrado does, obviously not the same faults. No doubt i shall break it all in good time.

you suck and greeny loves badgers! - :D

hehe, looks a good motor mate, will have to meet up around that way sometime seen as there is so many people around your area on here!

Its the way of the yorkshire man, yorkshire born and bred, strong in the arm and good in bed. :D

Actually wknd of 13th-15th March should be coming up Scarborough way but for a family birthday wknd away, but yea come round sometime mate.

Well got the TT mapped at Jabba the other week, only the generic remap but its good for 1.4 bar peak now much more driveable and loads better on the old economy, also fitted my Focal Polykevlar K2165p's or whatever they are out of my Corrado. Fitted a cheap version of a Defi gauge, the Swoosh SM68 not too bad.

Current list of mods

Jabbasport 180 generic remap

Mishimoto 225 carbon induction kit retrofitted to the 180

Forge SplitR dump valve

Swoosh 60mm SM68 boost gauge, fitted into air vent

Forge big knob

Forge short shift kit both throw and side movement on maximum shortness

Focal 2 way components + bit of dynamat

Custom mat set

any pics of the gauge fitted in the vent,an whats the display like?

i've been thinkin about gettin a liquid tt,but they are not cheap :(

It looks pretty much factory, cheap the liquidTT is not but you can fit it yourself dont bother with the vent sending to them, i can help if need be.

When all was said and done with the boost gauge i could have had the liquidTT for not alot extra.

Just get that instead.