Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Are all Corrado Mirrors Heated?

yup, all of 'em are heated... or at least, they were when the cars left the factory... :brickwall:

yup, all of 'em are heated... or at least, they were when the cars left the factory... :brickwall:

LOL Thanks mate

Matt

i didn't know this either, do they just heat all the time? or is there some hidden switch i don't know about

i didn't know this either, do they just heat all the time? or is there some hidden switch i don't know about

I think they just come on when you have the heated rear window switched on.

I believe they come on with the heated rear screen but it's quite annoying because the mirrors tend to take longer to de-ice than the window on cold days and I worry about burning out the element in the glass.

The ones in my VR don't work and the ones in my old valver were on all the time. Hmmm :shrug:

If a previous own has been a cheapskate and used halfords stick-on replacement mirrors or similar then you won't get the benefit either, even if they 'do'work'!

I don't think there's any chance of 'burning out' the rear demist, it doesn't get hot only a bit warm!!!!

No they were not all heated, the rear view mirror is not unless mine is broken..... :roll:

Fair point... they were never heated on any factory Corrado... (I don't think I can think of a single car where the interior mirror IS heated though... :roll: )