Sign in to follow this  
evoblade

VR6 foglight

Can anyone help. Someone has smashed my Drivers side fof liught and indicator. Does anyone know where these items can be obtained. I know that VW can supply them but they seem extremely expensive

not sure about the indicator,but you can get the fog light from the dealers,who are cheaper than gpc etc..gpc even told me to go to the dealers because they are cheaper..must be a first :lol:

Wow thats a first a dealer being cheaper than the aftermarket places. Some one told me that they were in the region of £120. Do you know if this is right? Seems extremely expensive to me

whoops i got it wrong sorry :oops: ..the headlight was cheaper from the dealers..got the foglight from gpc,think it was something like £80

Hi mate

The details of GPC did not comw out in the text. Any chance of a contact number for them

It's a clicky link! Click on the GPC in Dazzy's reply and you'll magically be transported to their site... :roll: :wink: :lol:

http://www.gpcvwaudi.com if you can't find it! :wink: