Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Want pics of speedlines in different colors

Anyone got any pics of speedline alloys in other colors then the "normal" color?.

Want to see different colors....:)

Also any tips on what colored alloy looks good on the Brombeer colored corrado ?.......

Mmmm tasty. 8)

Toad has black ones in his sig and The Delta Force has black with polished lips, dunno if there are any photos of the latter tho.

Nice ones, have you painted them yourself or some "body shop" did it?.

Anyone have any ideas if it's good enough to sand them down, and then put new paint on them, mine is a bit corroded/oxidized (not much though), but having a very hard time finding anyone able to blast them with glass or similar....:(

Mmmm tasty. 8)

Toad has black ones in his sig and The Delta Force has black with polished lips, dunno if there are any photos of the latter tho.

Yup.

Click on the sig to see my gallery, I think there are some other pics in that.

Nice ones, have you painted them yourself or some "body shop" did it?.

Anyone have any ideas if it's good enough to sand them down, and then put new paint on them, mine is a bit corroded/oxidized (not much though), but having a very hard time finding anyone able to blast them with glass or similar....:(

I did just that although there now back to silver as I didnt quite like them with the Green.

Was thinking of doing them plain silver, can I ask how you did the sanding/painting?......I presume you maybe took it in "steps" with the sanding etc?.

And do you happen to have before/after pics?

Cheers!

Cannot remember exactly but is was just some Halford tins. Think it might have been a Ford colour. Might be able to check at the weekend as I think I still have a tin in the garage I used.