Sign in to follow this  
luke w

No dash lights

A while ago I lost all dash lights, thats the dials and all the heater controls, etc. I've tried the fuse but thats fine, and replaced the headlight switch as I thought the dimmer might have gone, but that hasn't cured it either (although they both could have gone). Is there anything else to check?

i have this problem at the moment, but all my lights work apart from heater controls (since i took them out to grease) up.

not made a thread about it yet, but this has sparked my memory

Worth checking the pins inside the switch are actually making contact when you move the adjuster wheel

Yeah worth a check.

I got this problem too, none of the dash lights are working! Got a feeling the electrics as a whole may be dodgey as the auto mode on the spoiler isn't working and neither are the front speakers :( !

has every checked there fuses? mine did this a couple of years back, everything worked but i lost all dash illumination. turned out to be a hair line crack on a fuse. worth a check.

I got this problem too, none of the dash lights are working! Got a feeling the electrics as a whole may be dodgey as the auto mode on the spoiler isn't working and neither are the front speakers :( !

probably the little black spoiler control box that is faulty, if the spoiler goes up and down on the switch its is more than likely the box.

Got the dash lights working!! It was indeed a hair line crack on a fuse, which shorted due to dodgey sterio wiring. Will try a replacement spoiler box, thanks!!