Sign in to follow this  
sean1380

new car tax regs

has anyone figured out these new tax regs for emmissions?? :confused4:

i know the g60 aint the most ozone friendly and its gonna get more pricey esp for us with not alot of spare dosh to give even more to goverment for supposid road tax wen the roads are more like tracks through a warzone with bombholes everywhere!!! :mad2: :mad2:

i wouldnt mind so much if the roads were as smooth as the race tracks then id pay :D ,just come back from france and there all smooth out there so why cant we av the same deal??? :brickwall:

anyway as much as i think that the planets warming up got nothing to do with my mini or my rado being abit dirty in the air i guess im just gonna av to be british n take it like a man but............. how much am i gonna av to start payin in tax???????????its allreay 100quid for 6months

anyways feel better after my rant but can sum1 please inform me as i looked at the dvla website n still couldnt work it out :help:

Due to the age of the Corrado I don't think your tax is going to change much. As far as I'm aware you can just expect the same annual rise as past years - fiver or so. Somebody correct me if I'm wong.

bcstudent is right afaik, the emmissions related tax only covers cars registered from 1st March 2001. And there is a lot of uproar about them raising taxes retrospectively if you read around a bit, but it won't affect our fuel guzzling C's.

woohoo :clap:

thats ok then i tought they were gonna hike it up and make me start paying even more!

its a good feeling tho wen i tax the mini and its free! :grin: