Sign in to follow this  
james28

newbie and my vr6

My ever growing collection of vag cars continues.It needs 2 bits of paint sorting but apart from that its a proper minter.

the mk1 has gone and in its place is a corrado vr6 with 70k and f/s/h pics below not the best quality but you get the idea.

HPIM1822.jpg

HPIM1818.jpg

HPIM1819.jpg

HPIM1824.jpg

HPIM1821.jpg

HPIM1825.jpg

HPIM1826.jpg

HPIM1827.jpg

Picture009.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Cheers peeps she is lovely and on the return from Manchester she managed to return 32.5 mpg at a steady 80 not bad for an old girl :)

Nice c james love the wheels, 32.5mpg that aint bad i drove to glasgow last week in my vr and it said i was getting 36.8mpg at a steady 70/80mph :grin: dont belive that was correct though lol anyway nice car mate

cheers

paul

Very nice, I pointed the previous owner, Matt to this car, please get rid of those rear lights :gag: :lol: Looks like your gonna make it even mintier :)

EDIT: Just noticed your looking to swap the rears, good man :salute:

Lovely car dude, as has been said higher up on this thread, silver really does show the cars lines. That is such a straight tidy and original car.

p.s. How do y'all manage those sorts of mpg figures from your VR6's? I've only once managed over 30mpg, that was on a 180 mile gentle motorway journey.

looks v nice! - lovely looking interior! silver looks v cool as well imo

but... put some spacers on the rear (only 5mm per side needed) so you can run with centre caps on as when i put comps on my vr the dust cap pushes the rear casps off so you can either batter the hell out of the rear caps or spend a few quid on some spacers? up to you (i was a skint apprentice at the time so i battered the dust seals flat :lol: )

o and i'd change the hot tuning/vmaxx coils if i were you, my vr with proper coilovers, new bushes etc before i took her apart handled amazingly well and it'll be ok atm but can be alot better

o and v jealous - i never could get over 30mpg.... the difference with low mile vr's!

cheers all yes i am looking to get rid or at least all red the rears i cannot stand crystals so boyracerish :(

As for the wheels the tt comps i havent bothered with spacers as i have a new set of wheels coming soon which will transform the look :) :clap:

all the car needs is 2 marks on the rear boot painting and a mark on the front passenger side wing painted.The car is sound 70k full history 4 owners :clap: :clap: