Sign in to follow this  
rusty bolts

URGENT! advice on 95 8v steering wheel

sorry to sound like an idiot but i could have sworn all 95 8v steering wheels were leather is this not correct? mine looked like thisleather wheel.jpg[/attachment:3agfp0io]

am i right in saying this is leather? i just sold it and thier now saying they think its rubber? help lol :(

yeah thats what i thought i could have sworn it had the stiching on the inside! the only problem is i cant look at it now! can anybody have a look at there 8v steering wheel lol im not sure if this guy is just trying to pull a fast one!

Thats not a leather steering wheel :nono: leather one has seams where the leather joins around the wheel .

stu

Thy did also come in Polo Gt and G40s, but that's a late 16v/8v steering wheel and like DIGGERB says, it's NOT leather sorry mate :(

As said above really, leather was an option on both the steering wheel & gear knob, so non leather options came with the wheel you have in your pic and a plasticy type gear knod too!

We have one of each in our 8v collection :wink:

As said above really, leather was an option on both the steering wheel & gear knob, so non leather options came with the wheel you have in your pic and a plasticy type gear knod too!

We have one of each in our 8v collection :wink:

the weird thing is i do have the leather gearnob for sure lol and then the rubber wheel odd!

Yeah but very easy to change that for a leather one at around £15 from dealers :D

The leather wheels only came with the black inserts I think, although the silver ones (as fitted to the GT / G40 polo) are only £3 or so from VAG.