Skills

Satin Silver VR6 - Now lower

Hi

Picked up my new VR6 yesterday. It's standard apart from an aftermarket air filter and seems to be in fairly good condition. There are a few minor marks on the paintwork but nothing too serious I don't think. It's my second VR6 as my last one met an untimely end about 18months ago. Been driving a Polo 6n2 GTi in between and can honestly say I won't miss it a bit. Driving home yesterday I realized how much I missed the sound!

Here are some pics.

ThenewCorrado004.jpg

ThenewCorrado003.jpg

ThenewCorrado024.jpg

ThenewCorrado020-2.jpg

ThenewCorrado018.jpg

ThenewCorrado014.jpg

ThenewCorrado008-1.jpg

ThenewCorrado007.jpg

ThenewCorrado005.jpg

Welcome to the Satin Silver club m8 :wave: One of the best colours in a raddo :D Looks a good one :clap: Have you any plans for it? :D

At the moment it'll just be replacing a couple of bits of trim and some minor repairs to the paintwork.

Would love to get some leather in it and in the future maybe drop it a little and change the rims. Just gonna enjoy it for a bit first though.

Tom

Well, it's lasted a full 8 days before it broke! 4 more than my last one! :|

Think the starter motor has had it, waiting for the RAC now! :(

Looks very nice 8) by the way, is the nearside damaged or do you just not like it :ignore: :lol:

No damage to the nearside.....look! lol

ThenewCorrado009.jpg

:) Only jokin mate, as I said, looks very nice, nice set of coilovers and it will look even better :wink:

Really like those rime mate, very nice 8) Are they 16's?

Are you going to lower it all?

They're 15's, exact dimensions of the speedlines. Originally from a Passat VR6 i'm told.

Still undecided on dropping it, although really swaying towards saving up for some kw v1's. Would really improve the way it looks but i'm also keen on keeping it as standard as possible.

They're actually an OE wheel for the Corrado but quite uncommon - I never remeber the name of them though. Le Mans or something! :) Either way looks great! :)

Ah - here we go.. BBS Brands Hatch.. here they are on another Corrado :)

Auto_Trader2.jpeg

I likey, can't wait to get them on now! Think i'll just swap the tyres over from the speedlines. :)

was just gonna say, there the standard wheels that came with my car :p there sat in my garage as we speak. dare i say as my winter wheels lol

Well, they're on!

Think I got myself a bit of a bargain, £170 for a set of 5. Really liking them. :D

NewRims001.jpg

NewRims005.jpg

are yours polished? the ones i got are but i didnt kno if they came from factory like that or have been done like that? looking good anyways!