Sign in to follow this  
clubsport78

My new '93 Rado VR6 Pics :)

Hi all,

As promised in the Newbie section, please see pics of my VR6. I hope you like it :D

If anyone can tell me what the plug laying above the air box / resting on the susepnsion turret, please let me know! :shrug: It still seems to work OK without it and I can't see where it should fit!

IMG_0410_Edited.jpg

IMG_0409_Edited.jpg

IMG_0420_Edited.jpg

IMG_0419_Edited.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0412_Edited.jpg

IMG_0411_Edited.jpg

That is one hell of nice interior, that interior is something I realy miss in my Corrado :(

Thanks for the comments.

I don't think it looks in too bad shape for 126000 miles! The pics probably make the interior look a little bit better than it is, but I haven't had chance to give it a good clean yet.

Re: the temp sensor. Thanks for the info. I will have to look at that as the computer seems to be reporting an outside temp ok. Is that plug the whole sensor or does it plug into something inside the front bumper? Cheers.

thats the whole sensor. The arms on the grey portion slot into the back of the bumper iron, approximately by the drivers side headlight. If it gives accurate readings i would leave it there - mine tends to show a higher temp for a while after the engine is warm when you first start off. Comes down eventually, but its not the fastest of sensors.

Thanks for the comments. Yes the VR6 grill badge is black, but close up it looks like someone may have painted it themselves at some point. I think it looks OK though. I am amazed at how good the paint looks, it has a few of the usual chips and dings as you would expect, but it does shine and i haven't even polished it yet!