Sign in to follow this  
BETTYSWOLLOX

round rear light clusters

any of you lads know where i can buy just the round rear light clusters the same as they sell on venom i only want the lenses not the whole unit they are half red and half orange and the inners are the fogs i av looked everywhere and carnt find them anywhere they are about 75mm across manythanx BETTY// :roll:

Well Venom only seem to sell part direct from the distriutor. Everytime i've order something from them, the bit has come from the distributor direct and the credit card bill has come from venom. so i guess if you can find out who makes them the you could go down that route

ok thanx for the reply m8 i must say that when i looked threw the bodykit section one of the lads was on about the gtx front bumper on the link wats in the section i followed the link and got the whole kit front bumper rear bumper and side sills for just over £750.oo thats nearly a £500 saveing on the venom and r&a prices so big thanx to the dude for the link regards BETTY/// :lol:

i'm looking into buying the whole units, from what i hear they have been discontinued, but have emailed the last company to deal with them called strickly foreign.

there also do some nice carbon bits, bonnet, rear panel and a couple of others :D

i thught i read that they were fiat coupe rear lights? and i think some lorrys?? had em....once you sourced the lamps it wouldnt be too hard to make a mold of a rear lamp and make the shell from glass fibre

any of you lads know where i can buy just the round rear light clusters the same as they sell on venom i only want the lenses not the whole unit they are half red and half orange and the inners are the fogs i av looked everywhere and carnt find them anywhere they are about 75mm across manythanx BETTY// :roll:

I guess you should be able buy them from a fiat dealer. I hope your fitting them to a fiat and not spoiling a C. :wink:

cheers lads for the reply, steveo29 that is what i have done got myself a perfect copy of the shells and just need the glass for them and yes that is my job i am a laminator

also got ren 16 rear light panels and lots of bumpers for golf and other mota,s thanx again regards BETTY// :lol:

u guys seen the new london busses with the led round lights with the indicators built into the middle of the brake light they would look madd on the back of a corrado

u guys seen the new london busses with the led round lights with the indicators built into the middle of the brake light they would look madd on the back of a corrado

They sound similar to the new Range Rover lights. A ring of ultra bright LEDs form the brake lights and a bunch of orange LEDs in the middle for the indicators.

It wouldn't take much to make some LED clusters for Corrado lights. What about a big cluster of white LEDs in the Headlights? Brighter than HID and xenon, white LEDs are the way forward!

Kev

Hella actually started making custom rear lights. ie. rings of red led's and then centre sections for fogs indicators etc...

saw them a while back at a show. dunno much else, but it means you could have pretty much any combination, with a much more modern look

hope this helps