dukest

"Genuine" Corrado aero wiper blades?

Yeah these are pants i bought some didnt work sent them back and they guy said he never got them so wouldnt refund me! :bad-words:

Are they that bad? i'd think it was the blade that does all the work and not the arm :ignore: I have seen some similar going for £6 each on ebay John so maybe try those first.

Might get some for Judes 8v to try as hers are pretty naff.

It's the original arms that are the problem on Corrado's so these don't work any better...

Even on a MK3 they don't work any better than that standard ones but do look more moderm

Cheaper from VW by the way - around £17 the set.

My mate put something similar on his 51 plate TT (pre aero wipers )

and they miss the center of the screen above 60mph even they did not have the spring pressure in the arm to keep them on the screen properly.

I picked up a set of these direct from VW and they were terrible on the c, the standard arms just don't push them hard enough to the screen.

They ended up on my MK3 where they work great.

i bought a set as i had them on my golf but there are useless on the corrado :( putting the originals back on tomorrow

i got some retro fit aeros for my C as the standard ones were poo, missed most of the screen. i didn't expect much but though for the sake of a tenner i'd try them. bit better, but once I gave the original arms a good bending they were transformed, i get a proper wipe of the screen, no judder no noise - a much cheaper option than the TT / Lupo setup

Is it just that the springs on 15 year old arms are a bit worn out? How do new, original arms compare to the fabled Lupo conversion?

Which I've done, by the way. Wipers are still ****e.