Sign in to follow this  
corradoman93

corrado that looks like a time machine delorean

i am currenly raping google images to find photos of a vw Corrado dressed up as the Delorean from back to the future.

i remember that i did come across a corrado about a year or two ago on ebay. it was being sold in the uk and had the ventsn the back window and loads of wires and lights and looked kind of like a time machine delorean.

can some one PLEASE help me.

and post the photos of it or show me where i can find images of it. ive been searching for ages and still cant find it anywhere

Thanks in advance.

__Andy__ didn't you used to be VeeDub21?

Maybe he just wanted to join the ever growing population of Andys on the Forum. :lol: Thinking of changing my user name to Andyriot13.

Maybe he just wanted to join the ever growing population of Andys on the Forum. :lol: Thinking of changing my user name to Andyriot13.

it is overwhelmed on here with andy's, i just wanted sumthin a bit more personal tbh...

it is overwhelmed on here with andy's, i just wanted sumthin a bit more personal tbh...

Andy21 would have been more sensible! :nuts:

I hate the Rocco/delorean thing so will butt out now

Hey, changing your user name is the new 'stretch' :D

Ah well to be "down with the Kidz" I better change mine to "MC-DJ-Snotty-B" then? Ayyiiie! :norty: