Sign in to follow this  
CoxyLaad

company cars and corrados

heres the deal,

I am handing my company car back in favour of a car allowance. this is the reason so much work has been done on my corrado in the last couple of months!

but i am now thinking, especially with the ridiculous costs of things like rear quarter windows, should i opt for something a little newer like an S3 or an AUdi TT?

I know some of the lads on here have had experience of the S3 and the TT and i would like some opinions.

I have sort of spoilt myself with brand new company cars over the last 5 years, and now I am looking and thinking the mk1 TT /S3 offers that modern car feel.

Am i being stoopid or what? cos i am having thoughts of transferring the juicy bits of the corrado onto a similar specced audi TT...

thoughts?

ta

Coxy

Depends if you feel like you can 100% rely on it. And if it lets you down, how important is it that you get to where your job dictates you need to be?

If you can get away with just not turning up cos the car is in a mood then fair enough, do that, or you know your car so well and you'd be ok about fixing stuff roadside anytime then go for it!

if it were me... i'd pick a tt or and s4 or something as a company subsidised daily - at least its more modern and they can be had for a lot less than they used to now!

Is there any specific guidelines regarding age an shit from your company? i know at my old place it had to be less than 5 years old an all that shit, as soon as mine got to 4 1/2 years the bastards sent me reminders!

If it was me, id buy a dirt cheap brand new daily on a pcp with free insurance like a.....[strike:3h6uag3r]corsa[/strike:3h6uag3r] for like £150 a month, pocket the rest for rado funding!