Sign in to follow this  
dukest

i seem to have bought an extra VR :)

and great seats they are, its only taken about 5 years to get a set of those particular recaro's.

:worthless: of these Recaro's. 5 years searching they must be pretty damn rare...

If only you knew the irony of what you are quite possibly suggesting

sadly, much as it was the seats that drew me to it, i can't really afford to keep them, so those and the engine are going to a certain forum interior whore :D

:wave:

and great seats they are, its only taken about 5 years to get a set of those particular recaro's.

They ARE nice Karl, and they look the Bollox hidden in my spare room! :lol:

The cats thank you for their new beds too! :epicfail:

Joke!

:worthless: of these Recaro's. 5 years searching they must be pretty damn rare...

Now i'm even more intrigued... :D

Come on lets see em...

heres a pic of the seats, but not the actual seats i have bought from John dukest

newrecaros.jpg

they are geometric recaro's, and as far as i'm concerned the best seats that were ever fitted into a corrado 8)

and Jon vwdeviant it would not be the first time one of your pussys sat on a piece of my furniture :lol:

Now i'm even more intrigued... :D

Come on lets see em...

Lets just say its taken 5 years to get the easier Recaro's as opposed to the super rare Recaro's that nobody else can find yet he has no trouble finding them.

and Jon vwdeviant it would not be the first time one of your pussys sat on a piece of my furniture :lol:

Your Momma! :fist: :lol: You'll have these for sale in 3-4 months Karl, you can't keep wheels/seats that long!

Oh and you have a "charged" PM Karl... :ignore:

These seats in the pic are the Dinkies no?

So that will be another set of "Uber-Scene-Rare" Recaros for sale soon! :fondle:

i haven't yet mentioned it to Karl yet but i will be reserving first refusal on the interior ;)

hey there John, car is looking good - nice to see another C making it's way onto these pages (while the more unscrupulous amoung us (ahem! :( ) are ripping them to bits...)

if you're really seriously interested in doing a transplant - keep an eye on the for sale section over the next day or two - there may be something in there shortly that you'll be interested in...

cheers pete, if only i had the money, but then it might be obvious by now that i cant resist a bargain :)

i haven't yet mentioned it to Karl yet but i will be reserving first refusal on the interior ;)

really??

but then it might be obvious by now that i cant resist a bargain :)

You dont say! What all that about going to look at Nicks Storm on Sunday!!! :cuckoo:

Corrado nutters, the lot of you :wink:

maybe a project for DG Autotech

I'd steer well clear, John- right pair of cowboys :lol:

Looks like you've done well there, mate- plenty of bargains to be had at the mo ;)