Sign in to follow this  
dragon green

crossover question

i bought these of fleabay,but need some advive to wire them in !

wires from onegoes to "woofer" the other goes to input

i just have a standard corrado sound system, can it be wired in ?

a couple of questions, where are my tweeters ? are they the ones in my dash ? and where are my woofers ?

okay that was 3 questions,but i think you get the idea of how far my knowledge of sound systems go !

Yep in the dash the tweeter are fella there should be two plugs one is the input wire which you need to extend to the crossovers. To work out which one is the input wire play some tunes and remove one of the plugs from the tweeter if the music stops coming through then thats the input wire you need to extend. Your woofers are the ones in the doors are you putting in new woofers??

yep, ive ordered some audioscapes, and he`s sorting me some good woofers to go with them

you probally cant see the picture very clearly, but 1 crossover is wired with the input to the input side, the other is to the woofer, is this right ?Do i only wire 1 to a tweeter, the other to a woofer

Two wires red and black from tweeter to crossover, two wires red and black to woofer and two red and black to join to the input wire in the dash hope that clears it up!! You'll enjoy the audioscape door speakers sound miles better than standards!!

as long as youve got a pair of wires going from each to the crossover you cant go wrong fella!!