Sign in to follow this  
horney

Two Corrados, One Camera.

very nice pics Nick. Still working out how to use my camera properly so I can take some decent shots lol. I especially like the 10th one above

HiYa!

I keep an eye out for you round town but never seem to spot you! You'll have to come to another Southampton Meet sometime.

Nick

likewise don't see you either lol. I'm usually mooching around in the jetta now though as the C is in semi-retirement atm. I went to the south coast meet at easter - do you know if there is another planned soon? Been a bit absent from here recently...

likewise don't see you either lol. I'm usually mooching around in the jetta now though as the C is in semi-retirement atm. I went to the south coast meet at easter - do you know if there is another planned soon? Been a bit absent from here recently...

I couldn't make the Easter Meet as I was at the Out-Laws. I think the next Southampton general VW meet is down at the MFI Car Park on the first monday in June.

nick