Sign in to follow this  
Rory5G

Got a VR6? Want to see it on telly?

Good luck tomorrow fella and as said above yes its all well and good having an original unmolested one but at the end of the day a corrado is a corrado regardless of inpro lights etc! Do the corrado proud fella! :clap:

right peeps its sorted with a big thanks to Johnny 5 what a forum member star even helped fitting them today good man.And what a differance damm i hated them in pro crystals that are now for sale lol :)

HPIM1829.jpg

Have a great day. Kip & I saw the thread but couldn't even contemplate taking a day off at that short notice. I'm glad someone with such a tidy example has been able to step in for them.

Will be watching out for the episode. The car looks a beauty and will do all C's proud. :)

ok back from the day shooting with Johnny from 5th gear has been a great day and the car stood up well,Although comparing it to an audi r8 v10 on a budget seemed funny .The corrado edit on 5th gear will go out on the new series early on no dates yet.But will be cool .Pics from my camera on members gallery to show how the car stood up :)

do you no what they said about it before i tell all my m8s then 5th gear hate it n give them more corrado bashing ammo

I don't think they'd feature the car just to slate it!!

For 1 they didnt hate it

i think and i know this sounds naff the cheapscate alternative is what its called those on a budget that want a vag barn stormer and cannot afford an audi r8 lol how the 2 compare i dont know.

But i can say he is scripting a bit about the what to look for when buying a corrado the styling the engine and chains it will all be edited down but whatever happens its good publicity for the vag classic :)

do you no what they said about it before i tell all my m8s then 5th gear hate it n give them more corrado bashing ammo

And in English?... :camp:

I'd better get a valver before this episode comes out. I can see a repeat of the Top Gear episode where suddenly Joe Public thought there ropey 1.8 16v's were worth £5k :lol: