Sign in to follow this  
corrado girl

hello corrado fans

my name is Dejana,24 years old, and I come from Croatia,I have two cars of VW,one is golf II GTi 89.,with factory reinforced on 160 ks,and it's first with this engine at that time and two years was a copy of the exhibition in Geneva....that is my first love.

And my second passion is corrado G60,91.,with all eguipment,in orginal state like golf.I have one more wish,and I hope it will come true...I would like to have one more corrado G60 or VR6,it's difficult in my country to find corrado that isn't whacked or something else.

My english isn't perfect so I'm sorry on spelling erorrs :)

kiss to all corrado fans :D

You say you would like 2 Corrado's and join the elite club of "i own 2 Corrado's and im nuts club" :lol:

Welcome along Dejana :clap: :clap: You have a lovely pair of Vdub's... :lol: :lol:

Do you have to pay a lot for car insurance?

I thought about changing the color,but everyone said that this one is great so I won't. Two registration cost around 1 000 euro in Croatia :? but for these two cars worth all to give.

I need to make some preparations for meetings like one new painting in that same color,new wheels,fog lights,first and last lights (transparent),than grill foward instead orginal mask VW to make it modern,and nothing else with tuning because it's perfect this way without additional plastic around him.