psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Lovely blue rado on the centre of kendal on saturday, think it might've been jeffcabbages but couldn't be sure?

now then owen fella was it about 4ish???

i was in kendal about that time,dunno if mine looks blueish tho so it might just be wishfull thinking haha

From looking at jeffcabbages pictures i'm pretty certain it was his! Which way did you go? I went through the town centre then up beast banks if that's any help! You in kendal regularily? :D

I saw a 16V in black today (well yesterday evening!) it had a for sale sign in rhe window, so I followed it (scaring the life out of the poor guy driving it :shock: ) had a brief chat with him and took his number down. Will call him tomorrow and get some pics and details of his car as it's for sale. Would be good for it to be in the hands of another fan.

Can't see why a big Dread-headed guy following, would scare him! :lol:

I wasn't in my Corrado at the time either, I was in the daily hack Lexus & travelling sideways out of a roundabout to try and catch his attention. He may have thought he was being car jacked.

Gorgeous bright blue corrado going south bound m5 just south of bristol between j20-21, only caught a climpse of it as i was crawling in the traffic goin northbound, looked lowered on non standard rims with crystal/red rear, possibly modded front bumper was hard to tell. 8) also couple of days ago red 16v pulling out of severnmilestone garage but that was my mate Si from RK engineering probably collecting customers car from mot, always a corrado or two down at Rk engineering and Jem has a Super and turbo charged 2L 16v one in blue, thinkin he's lookin at 400+bhp when its runnin right :shock: :nuts:

blue VR with spanky looking Speedlines coming out of Marchwood and sprinting down the lane to Eling, near A326 Thursday evening... I was in the family wagon 'discussing' the new scalloped N/S/R door design my wife had taken it upon herself to fashion earlier in the day :mad2:

I was in the family wagon 'discussing' the new scalloped N/S/R door design my wife had taken it upon herself to fashion earlier in the day :mad2:

HAHA! :)

I was in the family wagon 'discussing' the new scalloped N/S/R door design my wife had taken it upon herself to fashion earlier in the day :mad2:

Pointing out that there was no need to create F430 style side-ducting to cool the engine when it was front mounted in the 'wagon was not received with good humour :wink:

Pointing out that there was no need to create F430 style side-ducting to cool the engine when it was front mounted in the 'wagon was not received with good humour :wink:

PMSL!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I saw a M reg C, think it was Dragon Green in Blackburn today passing the Fernhurst pub.

It had debadged grille and think it was on 17's. Not seen it around here before

N-Plate Green VR. Completely Stock on Speedies in Aylesbury this evening, pulled out of Friars Sq Carpark behind me, (Grey 16V) Headed off towards B&Q

From looking at jeffcabbages pictures i'm pretty certain it was his! Which way did you go? I went through the town centre then up beast banks if that's any help! You in kendal regularily?

ah no worries,nice car that of mr cabbages.follwed it to u.d n went well

i was pickin my sister n mates up at kendal college then they realised theyd need their i.d for pubs in barrow n had to drive through town n onto hallgarth over those small hills they call speed bumps to get it,wasnt happy with full load was draggin its arse

i used to live in kendal but now in lancaster,in kendal quite abit seeing afew mates

u??

Silver K reg 16v (I think...) with aftermarket alloys, spotted on the M1 yesterday around 5pm ish, just before getting stuck in a huge traffic jam for an hour...

just seen a green corrado, not sure which type as it's backed into a driveway on clairemont avenue in bournemouth?

debadged front grille other than that looks relatively standard, was dropping someone off down the road and the passenger noticed your car!

red corrado in manchester city centre thoday about 12ish

think it had personal plate and even a tow bar!!

anyone on here??

red corrado in manchester city centre thoday about 12ish

think it had personal plate and even a tow bar!!

anyone on here??

Yep that'll be me :wave:

Unfortunately it does have a tow bar :(

I've got a different no plate to the sig picture now too

It's N16K **

On News @ 10!! blue corrado next to a mk2 golf. cant remember the lads name now but thats all i spotted! from swindon i think!?

spotted a few over the weekend at donny and trhe journey to/from!

Nugget with Pink Wheels! wow they are pink! (near the yokohama stand on saturday)

Red with 17" dotz chronos. i actually spoke to you but cant remember if you said you were on here!

Neil's VR with Sheff Cruise!

Nugget VR on the way home. woodall services, standard

i spotted these too!

Yep that'll be me

Unfortunately it does have a tow bar

I've got a different no plate to the sig picture now too

It's N16K **

haha quality it looked sweet tho zipping through the traffic,was sat avin sum lunch outside the great northern railway warehouse place

the car stood out against all the other mundain pap in town n was good to see another one on the road :clap:

even if it had a tow bar!haha ill let u off!

Black H plate in the cineworld car park Sheffield last night. Looked very clean and tidy, very nice!

Red 16v, G120 *** waiting at the roundabout at the end of Princes Drive in Leamington. I waved as I went round but got a blank face back! :(

Spotted a silver rado in milford heading toward stafford yesterday. Saw at last second so didnt have time to put thumb up :bad-words: Anybody on here?

seen a red rado dont think it was a vr heading towards aspley nottingham this afternoon any1

exchanged waves with a green looking c, not sure what sort, was on ringwood road in longham, bournemouth. saw you pulling up to the roundabout i was using! nice looking motor.