Sign in to follow this  
til2143

New Corrado!! (photoshop)

It's ok but I'd go no further than that...

I just don't think that many newer cars really have anything that helps them to stand out from the crowd. The new Scirocco simply looks like any other new hot hatch really and as such is just dull... If we wanted a boring everyday hot hatch I'm sure most people here would simply get one, they aren't that much after all..

It's ok but I'd go no further than that...

I just don't think that many newer cars really have anything that helps them to stand out from the crowd. The new Scirocco simply looks like any other new hot hatch really and as such is just dull... If we wanted a boring everyday hot hatch I'm sure most people here would simply get one, they aren't that much after all..

I agree, its hard to find a modern everyday car that stands out from the rest. That 'corrado' just looks like a stretched Scirocco.

As much as I like the new Rocco I just wish they had just given it a bit more of a coupe shape like that picture. Looks better for it I think.

The arse end of that photoshop looks all wrong! I agree about the fact that the new Rocco is more a hatchback than a coupe but i personally still love it! If only it had the arse end from an Eos i reckon it'd look mean! :)

Ew.. that Photoshop has less Corrado about it than the new Scirocco has original Scirocco about it!!