Sign in to follow this  
Olliel

Hello and G60 Advice

Hi

Although I haven't posted before I have been 'snooping' around on here for a while. Now that my 6 years at uni is coming to the end I've decided to take the plunge and try and get hold of a G60 Corrado to replace my current Ibiza Gti Cupra Sport.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips of what to look for when/ if i go looking at cars.

I am already aware of the charger service intervals, sunroof and spoiler problems, but are there any other big or expensive problems that I should be looking out for?

Many Thanks

Ollie

Hello,

Have a good read through the buyers guide, but be aware that the cars are getting on now and spares are getting harder to get hold of. Pay attention to bodywork, especially the wheel arch bottoms and the have a good look at the underside. Drivers bolster wear is a problem as you cant get new bits anymore. Be preppared to splash out on a complete suspension rebuild and whilst coilovers lower ride-height they do eat top mounts.