Sign in to follow this  
BessyBeaut

Project VWC

leather revive, speak to paul, will cost you around £200 to get the front seats mint!! hes had some corrados himself...

found this pic on my phone today thought it was worth sharing

P020609_16.07.JPG[/attachment:11taossq]

and before you take the piss cazza... yes i got my tiny friend to take it :lol:

found this pic on my phone today thought it was worth sharing

P020609_16.07.JPG[/attachment:30s0ikuk]

and before you take the piss cazza... yes i got my tiny friend to take it :lol:

Dammit! :nono: :lol:

Looking excellent as usual! 8)

Tinting is fine, as long as the indicators and brakes show through clearly and in the correct colour. Reverse doesn't matter. It's pretty easy, but you need to take your time. Try the search- been covered a few times.

Personally, I like the ones you've got, or all reds (take a look at Rob_G60s car)...

i like the lights i got at the mo but they have line's in them, i'd rather they were solid.... don't know what the best thing to use is then?? i had a can of halfords glass tint but i'm not feeled with confidence

Just get some tint spray such as Savage from a motor factors. Take the lights out, clean them up with white spirit, mask off the bits you don't want tinted, rub down the parts to be painted with very fine wet and dry. Spray several thin, even coats- take your time. Have some cellulose thinners or nail varnish remover (similar stuff) handy in case it goes wrong. Use a hairdryer between coats- only takes a couple of minutes to dry with the heat.

When you're happy with the tint, varnish. 3 thin coats shoud do it. Use a hairdryer again. Leave overnight (airing cupboard is the best place!). Now you can rub them down with very fine wet and dry (1400 should do). Rinse with water and dry. Now polish with a cutting compound. Remove masking. They should now look factory!

nice one mate... i give that a go on my day off, if it all goes well i'v always wanted to do the fogs but never had the balls :pale: should make it look super smooth if it comes out how i hope...

there's BIG plans at the mo, i'm pretty excited.

Gonna keep it under wraps tho till edition38 (well i say that, i'll probably cave in :grin: )

took my coilovers apart yesterday to grease up my shafts and fit new top mounts only problem was as soon as i started driving the car again it dropped even lower, it's now dangerously low which is brilliant but probably best if i raise it a tad.

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfP150709_18.35.JPG[/attachment:1z6betdb]

you probably can't see it but i still have the plastic is arches in and it's about 2 mm off that :grin:

P150709_18.34.JPG[/attachment:1z6betdb]

started making a funny noise, don't think there's enough tension in the spring now it dropped lower and it's started to bounce around

also got the photoshop of my car bodywork done, it looks sweet but i'm gonna keep it to myself at the mo just incase it doesn't turn out as good.

Finally got the rad sitting right :clap: at last it can be cambered and trackered, i was sick of the steering wheel pulling all the time. only took an hour tho so i got on a right cleaning mission, polished my wheels

here's what i'm getting done next month. minus the wheels which i missed out on on ebay :bad-words:

(00)Corado-with-Kerscher-Carmona.jpg[/attachment:32e6dx88]

black roof

smoothed back

front number plate smoothed in to car

and rear spoiler smoothed into car (i'v never seen it done and i don't like it when it goes up anyway)

i'v got DTM style wing mirrors to go on as well but i think i'm gonna leave it for now and see how this turns out.

what do you think???

I'm quite liking that look- I couldn't live without my spoiler though- part of Corrado ownership IMHO!

thanks mate, sod it.. it's something different can't be doing with following the crowd. i'm sure i'll come up with many more zany ideas in the future :silly:

had a little mini dub meet in taunton last night, and found out that most people in taunton can't be bothered to do up veedubs anymore as it's far to easy and cheap to rat them instead :shrug: they won't beat my mates 2 two face scirroco anyway :)

P010809_20.49.JPG[/attachment:30all9ht]

still nothing new to declare on the rad other than a new momo gear knob which my missus bought the other day and a giant butterfly which is stuck in the grill :gag:

it's so big you can see it in the picture

Wheres the pics bessy beaut??? dont keep these peeps waiting any longer :lol:

It does look sweet n very different im not sure if he wants me 2 put the pics up that iv got so we will just have 2 wait 4 him 2 get his finger out of his :censored:

:grin:

sorry everyone it's been a nightmare had a split with the girlfriend, she kept the laptop and had no way of getting my pictures on to the piece of history mum calls a computer but here they are all in all their glory :)

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf9233_101398029879532_100000280057022_38019_8311986_n.jpg[/attachment:3qaybm5a]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf9233_101398023212866_100000280057022_38017_3082190_n.jpg[/attachment:3qaybm5a]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf8521_164063393311_686283311_3632434_770773_n.jpg[/attachment:3qaybm5a]

8521_164063408311_686283311_3632436_151241_n.jpg[/attachment:3qaybm5a]

not the best of photos but it will do for now, what do ya think?? i'm pretty chuffed with it... next up is new wheel time ready for next years show :) roll on RTTS

cheers boyz, it's bolted down welded up and fillered right up :) it's my favourite bit of the car looks beaut!

just won my PPI insurance claim so i'v got about a grand coming my way.....new wheels very soon :norty:

Come on bessy its def new wheel time :grin: :tongue:

Looks great cant wait 4 next years shows :clap: :clap: :clap:

looking to fit 9's on the front as well as the back, anyone know of anyone that's done it on here or what work would need to be done??? i'm thinking 205 tyres on the front and 215's on the back would help a little bit.

any advice would be much apperitated. :salute:

I have 9's plus 20mm spacers on the rear and had to have some major arch work done. If yours go straight on I think yo would just need the arches rolling / flaring.

Looking good! I actually really like the rear spoiler - looks really smooth! :D