Sign in to follow this  
BessyBeaut

Project VWC

cheers mate had loads people at the taunton dub meet lovin it.

i'v had the arches rolled at the back so it shouldn't be to bad it was the front i was worried about

well!!!.......it's been a while, and to be honest i'v done bugger all :? other than ruin my lovely paint job with all this winter weather.

but i'm not letting that get me down, cos things are on the up :clap: i'v now got a slag of an A -B car to get too work and back and the rad's been taken off the road till april when it's due for MOT and ANOTHER respray :brickwall: ..... BUUUUUUTT!!! that's not all, new wheels will be here wednesday and i'll hopefully have them ready to go on by the end of march, so thing's are looking up.........bring on the show season 8)

here's some pics of it today before it got covered up till april

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPhoto0156.jpg[/attachment:3ry8rzzi]

you can see the pasting my bumpers got from motorway driving :( full bonnet bra needed i think

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0157.jpg[/attachment:3ry8rzzi]

Photo0160.jpg[/attachment:3ry8rzzi]

looking to fit 9's on the front as well as the back, anyone know of anyone that's done it on here or what work would need to be done??? i'm thinking 205 tyres on the front and 215's on the back would help a little bit.

any advice would be much apperitated. :salute:

Runnig 9s all round on mine needed the arches flared and rolled. The tyres are 215 45s all round at the mo also my get 215 40 next time though

well here it is finished............ on the the outside at least.

The new wheels really bring it all together i think, just can't wait to get the new stero in and get too the show's :clap:

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0198.jpg[/attachment:1ar47w6b]

Photo0195.jpg[/attachment:1ar47w6b]

just needs a few minor adjustments to the coilies and that's it.......little bit lower won't hurt anyone :norty:

well here it is finished............ on the the outside at least.

The new wheels really bring it all together i think, just can't wait to get the new stero in and get too the show's :clap:

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0198.jpg[/attachment:3ticn9qd]

Photo0195.jpg[/attachment:3ticn9qd]

just needs a few minor adjustments to the coilies and that's it.......little bit lower won't hurt anyone :norty:

That last pic, for me, emphasises what a well-proportioned car the C is. Looks gorgeous. Good skills!

thanks guys glad you like it...

literally just found these pics of the car when i first brought it, thought i'd put them up just to show ya how far i'd come with it.

i can't even remember it looking like this :D i especially like the vr6 badge on the back :lol: that defiantly came off quicker than i can remember!!

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00049.JPG[/attachment:12iklmn3]

DSC00051.JPG[/attachment:12iklmn3]