Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

Corrado "Wish List"

I thought id start a thread with the intention of getting everyone's good ideas down in one place that aren't particular to any one component or are a little different!

Mainly i think i just need inspiration! but id also like to share some cool ideas that im currently doing or have dreamt up. :grin:

so firstly

Im currently working on my alloys. I cant afford to buy new ones but I'm happy with the results at least.

Survey 173.jpg[/attachment:2qpg357f]

Ive resprayed them VAG "Reflex" sliver... its almost a pearl-ecent with little flecks running through it. Look ok, i plan on changing the crappy "Fox" badge that covers the wheel nuts with one that says G60! Again ill have to make them myself i think. But then i do have a A-level in art in design.... :dorky:

However Id love to get my hands on the 17's off the new Sirroco! :luvlove:

After my wheels im going to the super charger, with the obligatory porting and over hall with new induction kit. But again i cant afford the £500 for the charger so it looks like a Seal kit and a home job again!!

Redtop injectors

Full suspension pack

Brembo brake kit

Full leather interior, but not the storm :smug: I've found a company in Edinburgh who have a template for the interior of a corrado so they can make and fit replacement interiors !!! but the best part is i can get any design i wont!

Custom interior baby!!

But all that will put me back £3000, and i just don't have the money :cry:

Hence wish list..........

Sounds like a good list!

Full leather interior, but not the storm.......

Just in case there's any confusion, there's no such thing as 'Storm leather'. There is leather that you find in a Storm but it's no different to leather from any other late car. In fact the Storm didn't come with Recaros so you could argue that non-Storms might be better equipped (assuming you prefer the Recaros, which some don't!).

Just in case there's any confusion, there's no such thing as 'Storm leather'. There is leather that you find in a Storm but it's no different to leather from any other late car.

Yeah, i remember reading that in another thread about the "Truth" about the storm or something along those lines. I realise that the interior isn't storm specific but most associate the storm model with leather trim.

My proposed trim however would be effectively the existing seats with new upholstery. but the designs they do are AMAZING Ill find a link and post it. the company is genius! :grin:

my wishlist is easy

full respray in original colour

50mm front splitter found them cheapish so ordered and on the way :0

exhaust performance one with black tail pipe :)

However Id love to get my hands on the 17's off the new Sirroco! :luvlove:

ooooh i love those!!!

i have a nice list going...

bonnet respray

lupo arms and blades

a lil lower... maybe konis

16" version of the stock speedlines... or 17" if they are available..?

Engine detailing and polish up...

passat moon roof!

new plastic trim all around...

recaro cream leather intirior, including the dash and centre console (druuuuule!)

Engine rebuild:

Timing chains

maybe a rebore :D

wider pistons

metal head gaskit set

replace all pipework with new...

24 valve it!!!

maybe stick a turbo in...

intercooler

ss downpipes and full exhaust...!

ok ok ok... i'm starting to sweat and getting carried away... i should stop! :roll:

wish list? well, mine's got one item on it...

find out why it won't run so I can fix it... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

think I'd just about done everything else to it before it stopped running properly... :norty:

wish list? well, mine's got one item on it...

find out why it won't run so I can fix it... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

think I'd just about done everything else to it before it stopped running properly... :norty:

go on then.. what's the symptoms?

:

badly want some of these and yes they are available :clap:

Speedline17x7_2ndGB_frontinbox.jpg

Full leather interior, but not the storm :smug: I've found a company in Edinburgh who have a template for the interior of a corrado so they can make and fit replacement interiors !!! but the best part is i can get any design i wont!

Custom interior baby!!

Who's that then? Are you in Edinburgh?

Custom interior baby!!

I'm in dundee, but the company I'm on about is located in Livingston. Its called transcal. ive phoned them up a month or so ago and they told me they could completely re-upholster the car for £950 :grin:

Custom interior baby!!

I'm in dundee, but the company I'm on about is located in Livingston. Its called transcal. ive phoned them up a month or so ago and they told me they could completely re-upholster the car for £950 :grin:[/quote:3fpdivub]

Pau1 on here used them to retrim his Recaro interior in cream,not sure if he's posted pics up,but Ive seen them in the flesh and they are stunning

Pau1 on here used them to retrim his Recaro interior in cream,not sure if he's posted pics up,but Ive seen them in the flesh and they are stunning

just the designs look tremendous! i cant wait to get some spare cash together... im kinda weird in that im less performance driven than i am about looks :lol: im not to bothered about getting 240bhp out of the car so long as it looks ACE!

I was going to go for a Two tone interior, black with red trim and each front seat would get a G60 badge in the centre (getting matching floor mats as well from justmatz :grin: )

Initially i want a full respray, my paint is dying!!!!

Then i'd like to diamond cut my wheels

Then finally, some extra power wouldnt go a miss

:

badly want some of these and yes they are available :clap:

Speedline17x7_2ndGB_frontinbox.jpg

was lookin up on these... lookin at about £8-900 for a set all rubbered up!

should start saving up!!

I have done everything and then its not what i want so im selling it all and starting from scratch again, its the only way to get another mag feature :D

Hundreds of ponies

Haldex

2 buckets

Flocking

Weld in cage

Done..... :cuckoo: