Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

It's going!

Well after deciding last night it was time to part with the LCR a deal has been done! It sold through Piston Heads within 6 hours of posting the ad and I got within £50 of full asking! Recession my ass :lol:

Now I feel a bit sad and also a bit excited about the new car... although I have to wait until monday to find out for sure if I can have it on the company car scheme - if I can't I will go down the personal finance route to see if thats an option aaaand if that fails then I'll still be just as happy with my second choice!

I must admit to wondering if I underpriced my car though considering how quick it went!

it just shows if its priced well and a good description and nice pictures are there it will sell :)

well done mate :clap:

You didn't price it high or low, you basically got what you expected,its funny how the mind works :shrug: :lol: Good sale! end off :wave:

Yeah, Pistonheads seems the place for something a bit special like this!

My Boss sold basically the same car Phil, 2 weeks ago again via PH in no time - 55 Plate BAM engine, Mint red paint and recent DS2500's...

He was the 4th owner but it only had done 30k miles and sold for just over £9k so I think yours was bang on and certainly priced to sell...

Excellent cars - probably the nearest thing to a MK2 GTI you can buy these days. 8)

He also sold it to get a Scirocco TDI on lease but VW are messing him around with the build date so also looking at the S line TT