nedssx

neds corrado New Mot

Well here she is my black valver.Brought her as a winter project but it was to cold on the drive, must be getting soft in my old age. Anyway she now sits on JOM coilovers has a black interior with humped rear bench wasn't to keen on the flat grey one. Have a big box full of black interior plastics to get round to fitting then just need a black dash. M3 style rear lights and so mirror finish audi tt comps to go on when the adapters arrive. Hope you like.

http://photobucket.com/nedscorrado?albumview=grid

How are you fitting the alloys mate? Adapters or changing the hubs / discs / etc over for VR bits to convert yourself to 5 stud?

Thanks for the comments . Can't wait to get the wheels on.

I'm going to use adapters for now and look into changing to vr6 hubs later.

nice shiny wheels too 8)

Thanks mate lol

Looks nice mate :D

hope you enjoy the wheels

Rob

Cheers for the coments.All credit for the shiny wheels has to go to Rob as i got them from him.

How are you fitting the alloys mate? Adapters or changing the hubs / discs / etc over for VR bits to convert yourself to 5 stud?

interesting. i was looking at fitting tt comps on my valver but was told they will have a bad ass offset with adapters. i didn't research much further though

I found some adapters from germany that are only 15mm wide most i found in the uk where 25mm wide.Its going to be trial and error, and if they don't fit nicely i'll have some nice wheels for when i get a vr6,or cheaper just change to five stud hubs.

Thought it was time to put up some update pics. These are from when i changed the dash over and changed all the interior plasticsto black also fitted black carpets..

Also fitted my TT comps now the adapters have arrived.

Cheers for the coments. Must admit i was worried about how far they would stick out with the adapters but i'm lovin the way they fill the arches. :norty:

Well its been a long time coming and this last week has been a long one but i'm now the owner of a nice black corrado with 12 months mot and all for only £150 happy days. Just got to tax it and we're away. :clap:

been away for a while but im back now, girlfriend problems, she hated the corrado so she had to go and the rado stayed,new girlfriend loves it happy days

Been a while but now ive found her a nice garage to stay in been bitten buy the corrado bug again so look out bank balance, thinking fast road engine, hillclimb daily driver