Sign in to follow this  
munkay

WOw...what a difference...and no lag! :)

As I have said in another thread, finally got my C back yesterday.

Have put 150 miles on it already, another 300 to go before I can revit properly.

Must say tho initial impressions are pretty incredible. Its got so much more power/torque, noticable below 4000rpm.

Best part is the sns chip and FPR, really has totally erradicated the digi-lag. I was well aware of it before, and now any amount of throttle...it always takes off.

cant wait to get it driven in. had it checked over for boost leaks and had a coupleof hoses replaced so everything should be just right.

Cheers for the advice dubcharged....I was so close to getting chip pulley etc from jabba too.

You'll have to give me a call over the weekend Munkay, only if it's dry though. I bet it was a big surprise the 1st time you drove it ! :shock:

Aye it sure was :)

I have been taking it easy, but the response and power in 1st and 2nd is pretty mad :)

The mpg seems very similar at the moment. Perhaps a few mpgs less. Worth it tho :)

I noticed yesterday after a long drive temps were around 114 which is a fair bit higher than usual...but today its back down to 104-108ish. Probably getting accustomed to it :)

I'll give you a shout on Sunday or something Pau1. Shoulda been down to Dundee and back by then to add some more miles ;)

Hey glad you like it so far Munkay!! Wait till you floor it properly, it should pull like a train all the way to 6k :D

Temps will be higher than standard since you're getting more boost, you can always get an oil cooler later on (very good addition).

I should have those Air Fuel gauges soon so you can really see the No Lag coding in action :D

I'll give you a shout on Sunday or something Pau1. Shoulda been down to Dundee and back by then to add some more miles ;)

don't forget the poor vr6 owner here boys :wink:

hehe, no problem roddy.

Gonna cost me a sh1t load on fuel to get these 400miles done. 83p a litre for optimax!!

:x

Well thats 430 on it now :)

...but its pissing with rain tonight.

Couldn't resist a quick burn tho. I couldn't get any power down in 2nd and only just in 3rd up hill :)

For the first time I can actually hear the charger over my exhaust to. I love the little whistle it makes when changing gear...its no dump valve, but its stil pretty loud and kew :D

please be dry tomorrow..please be dry tomorrow

go direct to bilal he will help you as he is the man bringing them into england in the first place.....psd are just another suppiler bilal is direct!!!