Sign in to follow this  
Riley

A-Pillar gauge pods

Who's got a single version one especially for the corrado and where did you get it?

I tried a 'universal' one and what a load of shat...should have known really. Ive seen them listed for corrado's on ebay but they are simply rediculous money for a bit of plastic.

So what ya got, pics? and where from/how much?

Neil.

Mine had a universal one fitted when i first got my corrado. The guy who'd owned it before had shaped it to fit perfectly. I think a universal one will be fine as long as you shape it to sit flush against the pillar.

I ended up binning it :lol: Just wasn't happy with the 'modified fit' :(

Really need one from somewhere as ive gone gauge mad!

Cheers mate,

Whats the fit like and any pics of it fitted? I still think they are a bit pricey for what they are (im not actually that keen on them) but ive run out of space for the wideband gauge...

Neil.

Can't really say how thye fit mate, as haven't got round to that yet. But other people I know have bought them and they have fitted fine.

Have you thought about using the duostyling AFR gauges which use the extra dash blank to house the AFR gauge ?

Aye, I actually had one years ago mate. It was alright for showing up a problem i suppose, but ive got an innovate wideband fitted permanently now which shows afr on a 52mm gauge, and is obviously much more accurate and responsive.

Old pic as ive now got all new vdo's going in, hence the spare place is taken, and the wideband gauge place is also taken.

g60gaugepodnumberplates262091.jpg