Sign in to follow this  
ANDREW 30

New suspension fitted but car not level!

I've finally got my corrado back on the road it's had new suspension fitted allround, all new topmounts, bump stops etc etc plus top adjustable Koni's with H&R springs and new Eibach arbs.

But for some reason the front passenger side is about 3/4" higher than the other corners and it's annoying the hell out of me.

Is there anything i can do to get it all level?

I'm guessing it's partly due to the engine being more to the drivers side but it does'nt seem right being that much higher!

Andrew

Yes indeed its to do with the engine. I had same problem on my VR. If its fixed suspension theres nothing much you can do about it. I had coilovers so adjusted the height slightly.

Mine is also a little wonky, but being on coilovers I will just adjust it when i can get the time :lol:

So it's as i thought, but i did'nt think it would be so pronounced as it is :scratch: !

In that case is a VR6 like this on it's standard suspension, as if it's due to the engine weight/position it must be i guess?

Mine was on cheap crappy coilovers when i bought it, so i've got no bench mark to compare with on my own car!

Im guessing the VR6 suspension may have been setup slightly differently each side to combat the wieght issue?

Or it may just be that with the car lower, gravity affects it differently due to its new center of gravity and its more noticeable? Failing that i could just be talkign complete boll*cks. :lol: