Sign in to follow this  
Meth

Aftermarket ARBs

Ok im very new to all this modding stuff, so im learning as I go basically.

Ive recently fitted coilovers to my C, and it is very low now. Its just the right height for around here! However Ive been getting this knocking / slight grinding noise coming from the passengers side of the front. It looks like the front arb is actually touching the wishbone (well, in contact quite hard), and the knocking / scraping looks to be being caused by the arb catching the wishbone... does this sound feasable? They are against each other.

If so - would a replacement ARB from somewhere like Weitec be any different to the standard one? Or would it fit exactly the same and give me the same problem? Im hoping that this is the problem, and that an ARB from Weitec or somewhere similar will be a different shape to cope with cars lowered like that?

Forgive my niavety :)

well, i think you know the answer about the weitech in a common sense way; why not go into a shop and ask if you can offer it up alongside yours? Or just ask if its the same dimensions as original?

As for the original, have you got a photo of this rubbing? Is something bent, or are you just so low? ... piccy