james_c2

matt black corrado daily

PIC_0053.jpg

PIC_0054.jpg

PIC_0055.jpg

PIC_0056.jpg

PIC_0057.jpg

this is raddo no4 and one of the more complete ive owned as no interior trim missing and still has a unopened first aid kit in place

quick spec

miltec manifold

scorpian 2 box system

weitec coilovers with hot tuning springs (as i broke one of the weitec springs after hitting a huge pothole in my old golf)

all red(ish) rears

de wipered rear

16" fox alloys

vibe/jbl/sony sounds

atm im in the process of sorting out some new wheels and my spare interior is being retrimmed as we speak

ive nearly finnished the frame to sit ourond the sub box and then the jbl amp will be relocated behind it to hide it with the vibe amp, then cd changer in place of the jbl amp

car sits about 15mm lower now the coilys have settled. centre of the splitter is roughly the height of a raddo key on its side

looks good - great colour that, especially combined with red tails.

for some reason your de-wipered rear really stands out - i think I am gonna have to do that mod!

looks good - great colour that, especially combined with red tails.

for some reason your de-wipered rear really stands out - i think I am gonna have to do that mod!

I second that going to try this on my valver. :wave:

new wheels

20082009007.jpg

8+9j porshe d90s

will get some better pics once the 20mm spacers have arrived so i can get the stance right

D90's effortlessy cool.Played with the idea of them for mine but went with polished TT comps in the end. Stance will be so much better with spacers. :norty:

cheers for the comments

got the stance to pretty much how i want it untill i get hold of some camber shims and 50mm splitter as want to drop the front slightly

21082009012.jpg

21082009013.jpg

21082009014.jpg

21082009011.jpg

21082009010.jpg

next up is a decent detail and paint correction/repair

found a couple of pics from the end of the summer of my raddo and ghia

excuse the arch gap on the back its in travel mode as they were taken a couple of days after I moved back from cornwall for uni

14092009026.jpg

14092009027.jpg

few pics i found on e38

4018313791_cbda8d13cb_b.jpg

IMG_4410-5.jpg

IMG_4411-6.jpg

IMG_4415-10.jpg

I think its time to give it a clean and get more work done on it as its starting to look a bit sorry for itself

Now ive finally finished uni the Raddos finaly getting some attention

from monday the cars going of the road for the rest of the month and some pretty big changes are happening

12052010034.jpg

12052010035.jpg

Recived my new front bumper today and started smoothing it. It needs a skim but should be ready for paint tomorrow

Watch this space over the next few weeks

James out of interest were you at last years Vanfest at Malvern, just that i remember seeing a rado same colour and same white wheels and i notice youre from Worcester?

Coincidence?

Looks good though mate! :D

yup if it was in the trade area it was mine

hopefully should look loads better come bvf time or even plymfest if everything falls into line as planned

pretty much for the last 12 years or so, my parents used to trade at the shows, even now theyve stopped I still end up going to a fair few air cooled shows over the year

pretty much for the last 12 years or so, my parents used to trade at the shows, even now theyve stopped I still end up going to a fair few air cooled shows over the year

Sweet, i've gone for about 4 of the last 6 years. i'll come say hello if i see you.

loving the wheels :D

what size tyres you running on the back? any issues?

215/35/16s, dont have a problem now the arches have been rolled and its quite abit lower on the rear now. the tyre hits the body abit on big bumps but doesnt cause any damage due to hitting a smooth surface

Tyres are pretty cut though from when they were on before I rolled the arches