Sign in to follow this  
petervr6

petervr6

thanks! thankfully i didnt have to pay for the brakes, the last owner did. they set him back about £1600 i think. it makes such a difference when driving hard compared to my mates corrado 16v on standard brakes. the only problem iv found is that disks are expensive and difficult to find when needing replacement.

yeah i did take off the front spoiler, in my old house i couldnt get over the speed bumps! i have since moved house and put the spoiler back on, it looks o much sweeter with it on. i will have some more pics soon

yeah they are 18's. there are only a couple of things i want to do to the car now to finish it off. i want to fit a bodykit and tints. i dont want an over the top bodykit, just sopmething that makes the most of the original corrado shape. i might look at getting a supercharger or nitrious when i am old enough to afford the insurance with these sort of mods.cheers for the comments boys, when thiings are going wrong on your corrado and you start to get wound up, its good when peeps like the car, it makes it all worth it.

Mmmmm....OZ chrono Evos....They're up there in my top 3 rims that suit Corrados.... What offset did you use, I've been considering a set for my VR, but only 16s or 17s though.

K

the 18's are appently only available in offset 32mm. i have used 5mm spacers on the front and rear, but i think i will get some 10mm spacers for the front(when they are that size they aren't really spacers but hub extenders). the reason for this is that they rub at full lock and when driving hard.