Sign in to follow this  
bananawhip

Nurburgring in November?

Has anybody been to the Nordschleif in early November?

I went in March and it was good as gold just a bit of fog in the mornings, went again in june and it was lovely weather but closed quite a bit, people wouldn't stop crashing unfortunately which I thought was rather impolite of them.

There seems to be a good group of tourist days in a row at the start of November but I have no experience of the conditions, anybody have any idea? Need another few laps before the end of the year.

Mate it doesn't matter about the conditions cos we are definitely going!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm all up for going but I don't fancy pranging the new carbon bonnet into the armco if the tracks going to have the grip of a spam fritter, you really don't want to see a grown man cry trust me :)

I'd imagine November is a bit rainy around there! Tried googling to find some useful / historic info and couldn't find jack! :(

I'd imagine November is a bit rainy around there! Tried googling to find some useful / historic info and couldn't find jack!

Thanks for looking, I couldn't find much either. Although it's not far those mountain like surroundings can really throw the weather off, and I'm not paying 109.9 a ltr for petrol to get there just to get rained on for 3 days :(