Sign in to follow this  
Baylez

my bug jam nightmare..

so thursday before bugjam, ive tried referbing my knackerd bk rims, failed, so i sprayed my venoms black and put them on, looked good, then my mate rings me and offers me the porsche 944 rims he tried to sell me but now for half price, i accept, put on my new rims and take my mean machine out for a test run before the convoy in the morning, bit wet so im taking it steady checking the wheels out.... and then, ball joint drops, hub explodes, shock snaps, drive shaft snaps, and anti roll bar, tie rod just hung in there, wings knackerd, doors pushed back.... and ma rims are ruined....... :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

yeh big noise and big mess, hopefully repairable. yeh the wheels were bargain but ive now gotta find another one to replace the one that exploded when it hit the kerb.... made it too bug jam in the end in ma mums mk1 cab but it werent the same not drivin :( hopefully gettin my act together and gettin the the poor thing sorted, already sorced a shock and a wishbone, just need a hub, drive shaft, cv joint, wing and door, o and wheel.

Just PM'd you but just thought i got a complete drive shaft from autosalvage over in wereham last year might be worth trying them