Sign in to follow this  
the delta force

Wing Mirror Removal

Hi,

I have found an answer to this but not as detailed as I hoped. I need to replace my nearside mirror which was vandalised.

Does anyone have a diagram of how to do it or provide a detailed description of what to do.

Any help greatly appreciated :D

Stefan

On the inside you'll need to remove the doorcard(to unplug the 2 plugs) and the plastic triangle trim at the mirror(so you can pull the wires/plugs through)

On the outside fold the mirror in(facing the car) and remove the screw......then put the mirror back into the original position.....then fold the mirror the other way(facing away from car)......remove the second screw and its job done..... :D

Top marks, just what I needed.

Thank you

On the inside you'll need to remove the doorcard(to unplug the 2 plugs) and the plastic triangle trim at the mirror(so you can pull the wires/plugs through)

On the outside fold the mirror in(facing the car) and remove the screw......then put the mirror back into the original position.....then fold the mirror the other way(facing away from car)......remove the second screw and its job done..... :D