Sign in to follow this  
Fanjita

Wheel Expert please! Need an idea on size

Hi guys,

Wasn't sure the most appropriate place to put this so I thought General would be ok! I have a single alloy wheel that was given as an extra with my previous C, I need to shift it so I was planning to put on ebay. Thing is I don't know what the dimensions are! If anyone has an idea I'd be very grateful.

It was for a 1994 VR6 so 5 stud, but I was thinking it best to include offset, the 5x??? dimension and any other information that might aid the selling. I have tried to find it online but I don't think this wheel is sold anymore.

Best,

James

photo.jpg[/attachment:iftwp9rk]

pcd will be 5x100 if its for a VR. Offset is usually stamped on the rear of one of the spokes or the wheel/hub and it will read ET35 for example. It should also have the wheel size and width, eg 16x7.

hth.

also, what is the wheel make?

It's 'Ace', but not a clue on the model name, haven't found it on any websites, looked great on the old VR though!

Thanks,

Jim

Looks like an Ace 112 to me

Hi, thanks for the message but after googling that name they look different, no rim between the spokes and the edge of the wheel. Thanks though!

Looks like an Ace 112 to me

Hi, thanks for the message but after googling that name they look different, no rim between the spokes and the edge of the wheel. Thanks though!

Ah well, worth a try lol