Sign in to follow this  
got_any03

flash red 16v j706 vtf

hi there, here i have my flash red 2ltr 16v. It has done nearly 160000 miles and from looking on this site has had nearly as many sets of wheels than owners (17 owners) that didnt bother me tho when i bought it it came with some history and fairly good paintwork plus it was red. i bought this after selling my mk2 gti 8v.

Since owning the C i have replaced the back brakes with grooved disks and ebc pads, i went to do the front with drilled and vented the found that they had been upgraded to 280mm disks, (so have a set of front drilled and grooved 256mm discs for sale or swop) also i have changesd the wheels to 17" x 7.5 Borbet BS and replaced the back bumper as the old one was cracked. i have also fitted a 3 slat grill and eyebrow spoiler as well.

In the future i am looking at replacing the front bumper as it is damaged (if anybody has one with splitter let me know), then am looking to fit leather interior as well. I have been having a look around and may be thinking of fitting a full in pro light set but that might be a long way off with price of it all. Then am going to get the rear bagdes removed and smoothed off and maybee remove the side bump strips.

If anybody has any info or pics or opinions they would be welcomed, cheer

pics of when i got it,

Image026-1.jpg

Image027-1-1.jpg

bits done,

Image031-1-1.jpg

Image004-1.jpg

Image036-1.jpg

as it stand so far.

SDC10340-1.jpg

SDC10339-3.jpg

I want my calipers back lol HI mate knew a previous owner of this car and i sold him the 280mm calipers off my VR hence why it has 280mm disks!