Sign in to follow this  
duffer

2.0 16v Air box mods

I know you can't really buy an induction kit for the 2.0 16v, but does anyone know if you can drill the air box, or attach a cold air intake pipe from grill/lower bumber? I did it on my Mk1 golf gti but unsure whether to do it on my corrado, cause of the pipes inside the airbox.

Cheers

Do a search.. I just had a look but couldn't find one quickly but it is definately covered in one of the threads.. um and I think the VWVortex site has info on this... Hope that helps a bit

Welcome to the forum BTW

stroeve do an induction kit for the 16v its about 120 quid you can get them from eurotek

Duffer/Ed

Am trying to sort some pics for you but am having problems - should have it done by wed though

Phil

BTW i have an induction kit on my 2.0 16V LOL HA HA HA

Does that make you feel special :lol:

Duffer still having probs sorting pics - mind you Shane K's link shows you whats needed

shane- have you had any problems withthe pipe coming loose from behing the grill when driving. was thinking that the pressure from the air going into the pipe might force it off. how didi you fasten it?

chris corrado do you have a heatshield on yours? if not if you have that stovec one your dragging to much hot air into the engine which is not good

also i have avr6 induction kit on mine but then i dont have the normal 16v fuel system :lol:

chris corrado do you have a heatshield on yours? if not if you have that stovec one your dragging to much hot air into the engine which is not good

also i have avr6 induction kit on mine but then i dont have the normal 16v fuel system :lol:

i know your running stand alone :cry: i want....

na i got a cold air feed